- Wednesday January 19th, 2022 2021年度の開催内容が決定しました
- Friday December 25th, 2020 WORLD SUSHI CUP® Special Event” Event Report
- Thursday August 20th, 2020 “WORLD SUSHI CUP® Special Event” Event Information
- Thursday October 10th, 2019 We published the World SUSHI CUP 2019
- Thursday August 22nd, 2019 20 contestants will advance to the final round in 2019
|Name||WORLD SUSHI CUP® Special Event
“International Sushi Workshop & Creative Sushi Contest”
|Date||September 30, 2020 (Wednesday) 10:00 to 17:00|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, South Hall
The 22th “Japan International Seafood Show” WSCJ Venue
|Application||Prior registration at WORLD SUSHI CUP🄬 official website|
The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries,
All Japan Sushi Association World Sushi Skills Institute
|Organizer||WORLD SUSHI CUP® Management Office / Exhibition Technologies, Inc|
Sushi is one of the most beloved Japanese food cultures in the world.
Our predecessors have been through many hardships to convey Japanese food culture around the world.
As the 2020 WORLD SUSHI CUP® is difficult to be held due to COVID-19, it will be held as a Special Event under the efforts of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries and all concerned parties.
Since it will be held as a special event that is not usual, we sincerely await the participation of foreign chefs involved in cooking.